We plan to open the bar at Menstrie Bowling Club on Monday 6th July 2020 using the Scottish Government Guidelines regarding the use of beer gardens.
For everyone’s safety we will have procedures that must be followed:
- Firstly, if feeling unwell, please stay at home!
- When you enter the club you will be required to register and use hand sanitiser, this is provided at the registation point
- Regular hand washing and use of hand sanitiser is encouraged.
- There will be a ONE – WAY system in operation and this MUST be adhered to!
- ALL drinks must be taken outside for this trial period.
- Opening Times will be
- Monday 7pm – 9pm
- Tues/Wed Closed
- Thursday 7pm – 9pm
- Friday 6pm – 9pm
- Saturday 4pm – 9pm
- Sunday 1pm – 6pm
Please note all of the above is weather permitting.
We hope everyone enjoys the re-opening of the club. This will only continue with your help by acting safely and following all guidelines.
We hope to increase the amount of bowls played by introducing some one day competitions soon. Further information will be available on the new club website at http://www.menstriebowlingclub.co.uk
Please note that due to the Scottish Government Track and Trace requirements the bar facilities will ONLY be available to MEMBERS at this time.
Any Enquiries please e-mail; email@example.com
Please enjoy and stay safe!