Following guidance from Bowls Scotland, it is now essential that we adhere to all the Scottish Government and BS rules. Please read the following;
A disclaimer MUST be signed prior to any play.
The disclaimer forms will be avaliable at Bowls Collection times, these are
Friday 29th May 6-7pm, Saturday & Sunday 11am-12pm
There will be NO ACCESS to the clubhouse at any other time. PLEASE NOTE- Toilet facilities will be closed at all times!
The committee has decided that bowling can resume from midday on Monday June 1st, this is on the provision that guidelines are adhered to.
This is on a trial basis and will be reviewed on a weekly basis, if guidelines are ignored and social distancing not adhered to, the green will be closed again.
- Members can play for 1 hour at a time by pre booking a slot with the system detailed below
- Only 3 rinks (non adjacent) to be played at any one time, i.e in any given hour you should be playing on rinks 1, 3 & 5 OR, 2, 4 & 6
- Only 2 people on any one rink for their booked hour i.e. 6 people max at any one time on the green, whilst maintaining the current social distancing rules
- HAND SANITISER and DISINFECTANT to clean bowls and mats BEFORE & AFTER USE is provided
- There must be NO SHARING of equipment ie. bowls, mats, jacks
- NO SPECTATORS, NO ALCOHOL, NO SMOKING, NO VAPING
- PLEASE SEE www.bowlsscotland.com for full guidance information
- We are unable to set up an online booking form at this time and so the following procedure must be followed until futher notice
- Text John Stalker on 079 461 77 407 with the names of players, Day & Time requested. A confirmation text will be sent to you.
Time slots are; 12:00-13:00, 13:30-14:30, 15:00-16:00, 16:30-17:30, 17:45-18:45, 19:00-20:00
Please note that gaps are for cleaning and changeover to avoid groups congregating.
SENIORS ONLY – TUESDAY & THURSDAY 13:30 & 16:30
PLEASE ENJOY AND STAY SAFE!